A: Please contact us and identify the website’s name or address. Then you may explain the occurrence. Please keep in mind that most sites are added under the principle that, if you have a Master Password in place and the browser is locked, links to external websites are disabled. If the issue however is with the content of a website, we can have it removed. This way you can help us shape our listings to better serve our community!
Articles in this section
- How do I enter and save passwords on websites on Magic Browser?
- I am stuck in Magic Desktop. How do I exit?
- Why does Magic Desktop load automatically every time Windows starts? How do I change this?
- I keep losing my license information when I start the PC, how can I solve this?
- I’m using the proper settings in mail, including the ports but I’m still getting authentication errors in Magic Mail.
- I do not trust a specific website in your listings. What should I do?
- Some of the applications in Magic Desktop do not work properly in Windows 8, what should I do?
- Why Magic Desktop setup files are considered a virus by my anti-virus program?
- How do I reinstall Magic Desktop?
- Magic Desktop will not start anymore, what happened?