A: You may need to update your current setup. Please head over to http://www.magicdesktop.com/go/download to get the latest release and once you have it, run the installer. It will overwrite your current setup with newer files which should fix the problem. The reboot the computer and you are ready to go!
Articles in this section
- How do I enter and save passwords on websites on Magic Browser?
- I am stuck in Magic Desktop. How do I exit?
- Why does Magic Desktop load automatically every time Windows starts? How do I change this?
- I keep losing my license information when I start the PC, how can I solve this?
- I’m using the proper settings in mail, including the ports but I’m still getting authentication errors in Magic Mail.
- I do not trust a specific website in your listings. What should I do?
- Some of the applications in Magic Desktop do not work properly in Windows 8, what should I do?
- Why Magic Desktop setup files are considered a virus by my anti-virus program?
- How do I reinstall Magic Desktop?
- Magic Desktop will not start anymore, what happened?