A: It is very likely that your e-mail service Provider only accepts a specific instruction for the security protocols used by the ports you have configured. In older versions, this cannot be helped as these do not have this feature in the configuration Wizard. Magic Desktop 8 does, however. How about upgrading? For more information on this, check this topic: How to upgrade to Magic Desktop 8.
Articles in this section
- How do I enter and save passwords on websites on Magic Browser?
- I am stuck in Magic Desktop. How do I exit?
- Why does Magic Desktop load automatically every time Windows starts? How do I change this?
- I keep losing my license information when I start the PC, how can I solve this?
- I’m using the proper settings in mail, including the ports but I’m still getting authentication errors in Magic Mail.
- I do not trust a specific website in your listings. What should I do?
- Some of the applications in Magic Desktop do not work properly in Windows 8, what should I do?
- Why Magic Desktop setup files are considered a virus by my anti-virus program?
- How do I reinstall Magic Desktop?
- Magic Desktop will not start anymore, what happened?