Magic Desktop loads on Windows start-up in case:
- you did not change the default setting during the first start dialogue after Magic Desktop installation
- you configured it this way manually
In either case, you can change that.
1. Once Magic Desktop launched on Windows start-up, you may see a notification window on the top of the screen (see 1 on the image below)
2. Follow the guidance and click on the Parental Control menu in the bottom of the screen.
In case the Master password was not set, you will be prompted to click on the grey strip (see 2 on the image below)
3. Parental Control window will open. Click on the Start-up Policy to change the settings.
4. Start-up Policy Wizard window will open. Un-check all users you don't want Magic Desktop to launch on Windows start-up for.
And click Finish.